skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
:)
if you are here you are awesome :)
Jumaat, 22 Julai 2011
smile if somebody love you :)
And that’s why I smile.
It’s been
a
while
Since everyday and everything has felt this right
And now
You turn it all around
And suddenly you’re all I need
The reason why,
I-i-i, I smi-i-i-ile.
The reason why,
I-i-i, I smi-i-i-ile.
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan
Catatan Terbaru
Catatan Lama
Laman utama
Langgan:
Catat Ulasan (Atom)
incek hati
the owner
it's me
beloved cousin
them
bestie
mereka terhebad :)
<3 nurin insyirah
<3 amka bulan
<3 al azim
<3 wan hakim
<3 natasya
<3 madd amad
tersayangs :)
- ayah
- ibu
- saniy ghani
- nurul elliyana
- hanna nadhrah
- fatin nadia
hey guys ! jerit disini :)
View shoutbox
ShoutMix chat widget
free hit counter ezwebsitecounter.com
mereka :)
month
Julai 2011
(4)
Tiada ulasan:
Catat Ulasan